Silverpeak sponsors the tenth Enterprise Awards in association with the WCIT
Silverpeak is delighted to continue its long association with The Enterprise Awards in association with the WCIT which celebrates and recognises the very best of the UK’s technology entrepreneurial talent with ‘The Oscars of the Technology Industry’.
Each year, hundreds of the movers and shakers of the UK technology sector – including entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors – come together to honour the best of the best, while raising funds for the WCIT Chosen Charity.
Celebrating its 10-year anniversary, the 2022 Awards ceremony will be a truly special occasion, hosted at the prestigious Goldsmiths’ Hall in the City of London in April 2022.
Uniquely focused on the founder rather than the businesses themselves, the Enterprise Awards boasted previous winners that have achieved prominence on both private and public markets. The judging panel is looking for examples of vision, growth, innovation, funding, use of capital, use of resources, strategy, execution, ambition, and determination to succeed.
Paddy MccGwire, Managing Partner, sits on the judging panel and is always excited each year to see the depth of talent in the industry.
The Enterprise Awards Alumni includes some of the most successful tech businesses in the UK, such as the leaders of Wise, Blue Prism, Quantexa, Darktrace, TPXimpact (formerly Panoply), and ActiveOps.
The 2022 award categories are as follows:
- Emerging Entrepreneur – £1m – £3m annual revenue
- Developing Entrepreneur – £3m – £20m annual revenue
- Net Zero Entrepreneur – For CleanTech businesses (min. £500k annual revenue)
- Enterprise Entrepreneur – annual revenue over £20m
- Scale-Up Entrepreneur – > 50% growth pa (min. £1m annual revenue)
- Public Sector Entrepreneur – for entrepreneurs targeting the public sector (min. £1m annual revenue)
- Social Enterprise Entrepreneur – entrepreneurs with a business model that gives something back (min. £1m annual revenue)
- Deep Tech Entrepreneur – for entrepreneurs with game-changing, innovative, unique, core technology (min. £1m annual revenue)
Deadline for entries: Monday 31 January 2022
For details of how to enter and to download an entry form, please go to www.enterprise-awards.co.uk